Food, Glorious Food... Ooohh yeah! Mandurah offers some of the best cuisine in Western Australia so why would you dine anywhere else! No matter what type of food you enjoy, we have it, and locations....the best!
Enjoy an esay going family lunch of fish and chips on the foreshore or chill out with a refreshing breeze with an alfresco brunch beside Mandjar Bay. Kick on at a local pub with friends while tucking into a traditional pub lunch or dive in and experience a five-star seafood dinner in an award-winning waterside restaurant.
You can dine by the Bay, rivers, countryside or just downtown and in great atmospheres and settings
We have a smorgasbord of cuisines you can choose from which include our beautiful local Seafood, as well as Italian, Mexican, Thai, Japanese, Mediterranean, Chinese, French, Outback Aussie, Malaysian, Lebanese, Indian and did I mention our beautiful local seafood? It's mouth watering!
Below are just a few of the many available and there is something for everyone. We have also have an abundance of takeaway outlets too! Apart from our local takeaways, the major ones like McDonalds, Chicken Treat, Pizza Hut are here as well.
List with us now! Advertising options here.
- Restaurant: Ravenswood Restaurant
- Location: Ravenswood - Phone: 08 9537 6054
- Description: The Ravenswood Hotel’s riverside restaurant provides affordable bistro dining every day.
- Restaurant: Stage Door Bar & Brasserie
- Location: Mandurah - Phone: 08 9586 3733
- Description: Nestled on the banks of the Mandjar Bay, the Stage Door has become one of Mandurah’s best nosheries and watering holes.
- Restaurant: Sunbreakers
- Location: Mandurah - Phone: 08 9581 5556
- Description: Sunbreakers Restaurant is located just a short stroll from the Mandurah City Centre and Visitor Information Centre. With an extensive a la carte menu, Sunbreakers also boasts a value for money set menu.
- Restaurant: Red Manna Waterfront Restaurant
- Location: Mandurah - Phone: 08 9581 1248
- Description: Red Manna Waterfront Restaurant is situated in arguably one of the best locations in Mandurah, on the water's edge on the eastern foreshore near the old bridge with views along Mandjar bay between the Peel Estuary and the Indian Ocean.
- Restaurant: Hog’s Breath Cafe
- Location: Mandurah - Phone: 08 9581 1122
- Description: All Hog’s Breath Cafes are in essence themed licensed restaurants catering to all ages. They incorporate three interacting components - a seated food service area, a licensed saloon bar and a merchandise shop exclusively carrying the Hogster clothing label.
- Restaurant: Scusi
- Location: Mandurah - Phone: 08 9586 3479
- Description: Scusi, a casual family restaurant with a relaxed and comfortable ambience that offers a fantastic range of quality meals for lunch and dinner. Scusi specialises in the best prime beef and fresh local seafood available.
- Restaurant: The Brighton
- Location: Mandurah - Phone: 08 9534 8864
- Description: With views across Mandurah waterfront, the Brighton is situated right in the heart of Mandurah’s entertainment and shopping precinct. From a relaxing meal overlooking the water to a celebration in our function rooms, the Brighton has you covered.
- Restaurant: Paparazzi Cafe/Ristorante
- Location: Mandurah - Phone: 08 9586 1166
- Description: Welcome to Paparazzi Cafe/Ristorante.The Messineo family are your hosts and have been serving Mandurah and Western Australia some of the best authentic Italian cuisine since 2002. Specialising in wood fired pizzas, home made pasta, using only the freshest of local produce, Paparazzi is the perfect venue for any occasion.